Terms and Conditions
The online shop, hereinafter referred to as Palazzo Bandino (https://shop.palazzobandino.com/) is the property of Palazzo Bandino Società Semplice Agricola di Valeriani Marta.
TERMS OF SALE
- All public prices include VAT.
- All the products in our shop are actually available.
- The published prices of the products and the offers may vary from vintage to format, for this reason we reserve the right to make changes without notice.
- In the event that a price has been incorrectly published by mistake, we reserve the right to withdraw from sale.
- No wine sales are made to minors under the age of 18.
- No sales of spirits are made to minors under the age of 18.
- The buyer declares to be of age according to the applicable legislation. Furthermore, the buyer who makes the purchase through the shop declares and guarantees that whoever receives the shipment of the purchased products is of age according to the legislation applicable to the latter.
We accept payments through the STRIPE payment gateway.
Shipping to Italy: please contact us for costs.
Shipping abroad: please contact us for costs.
If you need an invoice, please request it under Notes when ordering and please provide all the necessary fiscal data.
It is the customer's responsibility, upon receipt of the goods and in the presence of the Courier, to carry out the following checks:
- The number of packages received corresponds to that reported in the delivery note;
- The name of the Recipient and the description of the goods, information present on the packaging, correspond to what is described in the transport document (DDT);
- The packaging does not show any damage, tears or other anomalies.
On the copy of the DDT that remains with the courier it must be clearly written: Control Reserve followed by the reason for the reserve.
Any dispute must be supported by photos proving the defect and also the label or writing on the packaging for proper identification of the product.
The European Commission has introduced an online alternative dispute resolution platform (ODR) that facilitates the out-of-court settlement of disputes relating to and arising from online sales and service agreements. Therefore, every European consumer or consumer based in Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein can use this platform to resolve disputes arising from contracts concluded online.
IN CASE OF NEED
telephone: +39 0578 61199